Complete Home Inspection
The Pearce Group provides Home Inspections that cover many very important and possibly hidden issues. With each inspection by this AHSI Certified company, a report will be generated. This report will be available online to be downloaded & printed. We also serve clients with new home construction. Many areas that the report will cover are included below. The video emphasizes the importance of home inspections.
- Structural Systems – foundation(s), basement/crawl space, framing members, attic, insulation
- Roof System – roof coverings, drainage systems, Chimneys, skylights, plumbing vents and flashing
- Plumbing System – interior water supply and distribution, water heaters, faucets and drains, whirlpool tubs, sump pumps, fuel storage and distribution tanks, gas log sets, radon reduction systems
- Insulation and Ventilation – R- values, integrity, vapor retarders, duct work in non- conditioned spaces, attics and foundation ventilation
- Electrical Systems – service entrance and conductors, cables and raceways, over-current protection, ground fault circuit interrupters (GFIC’s), fixtures. Receptacles
- Heating – direct vent, gas furnaces, heat pumps, ground source, boilers, radiant, propane, vents flues and chimneys
- Air Conditioning – central and through wall, evaporators, compressors, chillers
- Interior – walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows
- Exterior- wall coverings, flashing, doors, windows, decks,
If you would like to view sample reports, Click Here.