Home Inspection in Florida
At The Pearce Group all of our Inspections & Testing are performed to your satisfaction and with complete integrity. We are fully licensed and insured. As the principal of the company, I believe that continual education helps to develop a strong foundation and leads to reliable service.
The Pearce Group professionals will provide you with a comprehensive detailed inspection covering hundreds of items in your new home. Our inspectors will use their knowledge and expertise to conduct a thorough examination of your home’s construction and equipment. A written detailed report will be prepared and available to you online within 48 hours of the home inspection in maryland.
We understand there are many Home Inspection Florida Companies to choose from. Our inspectors are specially trained and equipped with the most recent up to date tools in the inspection industry. Using state of the art Moisture Meters and Infrared Thermology Cameras, our inspectors can ensure a thorough home inspection. You will have the confidence you deserve in your new home purchase. If you have any questions about the inspection process, please call me for a reliable answer and a straight forward, no obligation consultation. If you would like to view sample reports, Click Here. Click on the video below to see 5 common problems revealed by Home Inspections.
In addition to Home Inspections The Pearce Group also provides additional peace of mind with the offering of Termite Inspections, Mold and Radon testing, Well & Septic Inspections & Testing and Home Energy Audits. To learn more about these options please choose one from the menu. You can also learn more from our inspection blog.
Meet the team
* American Society of Home Inspectors, ASHI, #210983
* Certified Residential Building Inspector, International Code Council, ICC 2009
* Residential Plumbing Inspector, International Code Council, ICC 2009
* State of Maryland Home Inspection License #29830
* State of Maryland Masters licensee in HVAC #12209-01
* JPH Engineering Maryland State Board of Cross Connections Certification #203
* One and Two Family Dwelling Certified Inspector
* 2psi Gastite System Certification O1T298151
* International Residential Code Certification IRC 2009 Penn State University
* Certified Residential Microbial Remediator/Tester CRMR-11-142
* Air Conditioning Contractors Association ACCA 4 year apprenticeship.
* NIRE Career Institute Principles of Real Estate Certification
* Howard County Code Official 10 years
* Over 25 years of related work experience in the Building Industry.
* American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME, #66802
* International Code Council, ICC #519876
* Air Conditioners Contractors Association ACCA * Associate resumes available upon request.